Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Annie Sloan's new video~its a wowser!

Tuesday is a busy day in the shop as it is the first day 
back after two days off~
I have lots of shipping to do~~all of you that ordered your 
gilding waxes will be getting that 
very soon!  But I always try to get in my creative time at the shop too!
I have an upcoming Advanced Techniques class and 
I started preparing a few 
smaller sample boards to see which combinations I like best....
in the meantime I have Colin preparing a video for my shop and this is an excerpt photo
from some of his tape.  After I finished doing some 
of the Advanced board I stumbled  across Annie Sloan's newest video!
You just have to watch it~she is so inspiring to me...
I love watching her, and I feel like I am her mini-me over here in the US~
(haha~a real micro mini-me!!)

But neverless, Annie is my muse~watch and see why!






Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I watched this earlier on Facebook,its fabulous isn't it? i watched it a few times lol...
    Love your inspiration board in your hand and can not wait to see your video!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bit where one lady say's "next thing you know you are wandering around the house looking for things to paint" She really is inspiring. Any you too have inspired me to be creative. Thanks for sharing this Amy. Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great video. So much fun watching her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so neat...this gets me so in the mood and inspired to take on a project! I am looking forward to seeing what you do, this is really inspirational Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how she slaps on that color and turns it into a work of art!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful video! I was able to buy my first can of ASCP last weekend from a friend whose husband picked it up on a business trip. Can't wait to get started on a project or two. The gilding waxes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I stumbled on a real gold mine the first time I tried Annie's paint. It is amazing to work with and perfect for a furniture painter like me!

    Can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, that was fun! Makes me want to go get my hands in some paint. I love the Annie Sloan paints that i have, and definitely want to get more colors! I didn't know you could use it on stuff outside, how cool, i was wondering about that!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this video. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Amy for posting, I absolutely love this paint and it has gave me great condolence in my work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weren't you just bursting with pride watching that video???

    Janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun you got to meet her! Im sure she loved all your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks marvelous! She is very inspiring! Can't wait to see what you've accomplished! I hope you have a blessed day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your stores and I am so happy that you have such a supportive family...and such cute boys!!! Loved the new video of Annie Sloan Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought my first Annie Sloan paint can two days ago... I'm very worried about what the video says about addiction... Should I really try it??? It's just not that easy to find the paint in France, so if I get addicted, it might complicate my life!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...